These tasty burrito bowls are AMAZING. It's a super fast meal and can be loaded with your favorite toppings. The sweet corn, pico de gallo and lettuce make it taste so fresh. Find Enchilada Filling at a grocery store: Find A Store
- 1 package Mostly Made Enchilada Filling (12 oz)
- 3 cups cooked brown rice or quinoa
- 1 cup cheddar or Monterey jack cheese
- 10 oz bag frozen corn
- Toppings: Shredded lettuce, pico de gallo, avocado, and sour cream
1. Follow package directions to cook brown rice and heat frozen corn.
2. On stove, remove bag and heat Mostly Made Enchilada Filling over low heat until hot and bubbly. Or microwave boil-in-a-bag pouch for 5-8 minutes, stopping half-way through to mix filling in the bag (do not puncture or open the bag).
3. Assemble the burrito bowls! Add 1 cup of cooked brown rice into each bowl. Top with 2/3 cup hot Enchilada Filling, cheese, and corn. Serve with your favorite fresh toppings.
Prep time: 2 minutes
Cook time: 15 - 30 minutes (it depends on the rice you use)
Serves: 3 people