These crispy, fun-sized tortilla cups are my kids' favorite way to eat the Enchilada Filling. They would also be a great appetizer for a party.
1 package Mostly Made Enchilada Filling
6 tortillas that are 8" wide
2 cups shredded cheddar
Muffin tin liners (for easier clean-up)
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Place 12 muffin wrappers in the muffin tin.
- Cut each tortilla into quarters. You will end up with 24 tortilla wedges.
- Arrange 2 tortilla quarters in each muffin tin to make a basket for the filling.
- Layer 1 tablespoon of shredded cheese on the bottom, then 3 tablespoons Mostly Made Enchilada Filling and top with 1 tablespoon of cheese.
- Bake 20 minutes until filling is heated through and tortilla edges are golden brown.
- Top with fresh sour cream, cilantro, radishes or avocado.
Prep time: 8 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Photo courtesy of Lake Minnetonka Magazine: http://lakeminnetonkamag.com/mostly-made-makes-healthy-dinners-home-easy-and-flexible