These loaded nachos are a quick appetizer or kid-friendly dinner. It's a fun twist on taco night and you can choose any toppings you want.
1 package Mostly Made Enchilada Filling (12 oz)
1 bag of tortilla chips (12 oz)
1 can refried beans (8 oz), heated up
1-2 cups shredded cheese (cheddar or Monterey Jack)
1 green onion, sliced
Add your favorite fresh toppings, like: Salsa, avocado, tomato, sour cream, lettuce, radishes, or cilantro
1. Heat one can of refried beans. In another pan, heat the Mostly Made Enchilada Filling until bubbling and hot. You can microwave the Enchilada Filling for 4-6 minutes or cook on the stove over medium heat.
2. Pour half the bag of tortilla chips onto a rimmed baking sheet pan. Drizzle with half of the refried beans and half the heated Enchilada Filling. Sprinkle with 1 cup of cheese.
3. Add the rest of the tortilla chips on top of the nachos (this ensures every chip is loaded with deliciousness). Spoon on the remaining beans, Enchilada Filling and cheese.
4. Adjust the oven rack so it is 6" from the heating element. Broil the nachos for 2-5 minutes (until all the cheese is melted. Check often so you don't burn it!
5. Remove from broiler, add desired fresh toppings, and serve immediately.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 4 minutes