This is a super fresh way to prepare our Enchilada Filling and get extra veggies. Red, orange or yellow bell peppers have the sweetest, mildest flavor; but you could use any pepper you have on hand. You can even use our Lasagna Filling with mozzarella for an Italian Stuffed Pepper.
1 package Mostly Made Enchilada Filling
4-5 medium sized bell peppers
2 cups of cheddar or jack cheese
1. Preheat oven to 375°. Thaw Mostly Made Enchilada Filling by soaking bag in hot water or microwaving pouch for 2-5 minutes.
2. Cut peppers in half through the stem and remove seeds.
3. Sprinkle 2 Tb cheese in bottom of each pepper.
4. Fill each pepper with Mostly Made enchilada filling and top with remaining cheese.
5. Cover with foil and bake 375° for 30-40 minutes until hot and cheese is melted.
Serves 5 people
Prep time: 8 minutes
Bake time: 30-40 minutes