Enchilada pie made with our enchilada filling. You can assemble this meal faster than the time it takes for your oven to preheat. A 9" pie plate stacked with refried beans, enchilada filling, layers of gooey cheese and crispy tortillas. Both kids had seconds!
1 package Mostly Made Enchilada Filling
3 tortillas that are 8” in diameter
8 oz can of refried beans
8 oz enchilada sauce
2 cups cheddar or Monterey cheese, shredded
- Thaw Mostly Made Enchilada Filling by soaking bag in hot water or microwaving pouch for 2-5 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350° and a spread thin layer of enchilada sauce in bottom of a 9” pie plate.
- Place 1 tortilla in the pie plate, spread the refried beans, sprinkle with 3/4 cups cheese, and top with 2nd tortilla.
- Add the whole pouch of Enchilada Filling and 3/4 cup cheese. Place 3rd tortilla on top, smother with enchilada sauce, and sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup of cheese.
- Bake at 350° for 30 minutes until hot, bubbly and cheese is melted.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Bake time: 30 minutes