- 1 package Mostly Made Enchilada Filling
- 1 cup brown rice or quinoa (dried)
- 2 cups cheddar or Monterey jack cheese
- Avocado, salsa, sweet corn or fresh tomatoes (if desired for topping)
1. Cook brown rice or quinoa per package directions.
2. On stove, heat Mostly Made Enchilada Filling in a small pan over medium heat until not and bubbly. You could use the microwave, if you prefer.
3. Assemble your burrito bowls! Add 3/4 cup of cooked brown rice into a bowl. Top with 3/4 cup hot Enchilada Filling and 1/2 cup cheese. Serve with sliced avocado, fresh tomatoes, sweet corn, cilantro or salsa.
Serves: 4 people
Prep time: 2 minutes
Cook time: 15 - 50 minutes (it depends on the rice you use)