These crispy, fun-sized tortilla cups are my kids' favorite way to eat the Enchilada Filling. They would also be a great appetizer for a party.
1 package Mostly Made Enchilada Filling
5 eight-inch flour tortillas
2 cups shredded cheddar
Muffin tin liners (optional, for easier clean-up)
Cooking oil spray
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Place 12 muffin wrappers in the each opening and spritz with inside of each wrapper with cooking oil spray (if desired).
- Cut each tortilla into 2” strips and then slice in half so that each tortilla yields 8 similarly sized rectangular pieces. You will end up with 40 tortilla strips.
- Line each muffin tin with a cross of 4 tortilla strips to make a basket for the filling.
- Layer 1 tablespoon of shredded cheese on the bottom, then 4 tablespoons Mostly Made Enchilada Filling and top with 1 tablespoon of cheese.
- Bake 20 minutes until filling is heated through and tortilla edges are golden brown.
- Top with fresh sour cream, cilantro, radishes or avocado.
Prep time: 8 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes