These sweet potatoes were so good that I even ate the potato skin! You could substitute russet potatoes if you prefer.
1 package Mostly Made Lasagna Filling
3 or 4 small sweet potatoes (baked)
2 cups mozzarella cheese
1. Cook whole sweet potatoes. Pierce skin with fork then microwave 5-10 minutes or bake 30-40 minutes in a 400° oven. The potatoes are done when you can easily pierce them with a fork. I like to bake my sweet potatoes in advance and keep them in the fridge until I'm ready to assemble this.
2. Thaw Mostly Made Lasagna Filling by microwaving boil-in-a-bag pouch for 3-5 minutes or soaking pouch in hot tap water.
3. Slice cooked potatoes in half lengthwise and arrange cut-side up in a 9"x13" baking dish.
4. Spread Lasagna Filling over the cooked potatoes and evenly cover with mozzarella.
5. Bake 350° uncovered for 30 minutes until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
Serves: 4 people
Prep time: 5 minutes (~5-40 minutes to bake the potatoes)
Bake time: 30 minutes