This family-friendly hot dish comes together in minutes with our Lasagna Filling. The cooked spaghetti makes a tender crust that's crispy along the edges. It's a great way to use up leftover spaghetti!
8 oz dry spaghetti
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
1 Mostly Made Lasagna Filling
3/4 cup crushed tomatoes
1 cup shredded mozzarella
1. Thaw Mostly Made Lasagna Filling by soaking bag in hot water or microwaving pouch for 2-5 minutes.
2. Preheat oven to 350°. Boil spaghetti until al dente, drain, and rinse with cold water too cool the pasta.
3. In a large bowl, beat 2 eggs with 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese. Add the cooled pasta and stir to combine.
4. Coat a 9" pie plate with olive oil or cooking spray. Add the spaghetti & egg mixture to the pie plate and use a fork to form a 'crust' – indented in the middle while coming up a bit along the edges.
5. Microwave the Lasagna Filling until warm – usually 3-5 minutes. You can heat it directly in the boil-in-a-bag pouch or in a bowl.
6. Spread the Lasagna Filling on top of the spaghetti crust; then smooth 3/4 cup crushed tomatoes. Top with 1 cup mozzarella and remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese.
7. Bake at 350° for 30 minutes and allow pie to rest for 10 minutes before serving.
Prep: 15 minutes
Bake: 30 minutes