1 package of Mostly Made Lasagna Filling
12 lasagna noodles
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
1.5 cups spaghetti sauce
16 oz ricotta cheese
½ cup parmesan, grated
1 egg, beaten
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Soak lasagna noodles in hot tap water as the oven preheats.
- Stir together ricotta, egg and parmesan in a bowl.
- Assemble the lasagna:
- To prevent sticking, spread 2 Tbls of spaghetti sauce on the bottom of a 9"x13" baking dish.
- Arrange 4 lasagna noodles on the bottom of the pan. Spread half of Mostly Made Lasagna Filling on top of the noodles. Dot half of the ricotta mixture on top then sprinkle with ½ cup mozzarella. Repeat with the 2nd layer, saving 1 cup of mozzarella for the top.
- Top with the last 4 lasagna noodles and cover with spaghetti sauce and remaining mozzarella.
- Cover with foil and bake 30 minutes; then uncover and bake for another 15 minutes.
- Allow 10 minutes for lasagna to rest.
Serves 6-8 people
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 45 minutes